An anon has posted an analysis of MSM hit pieces on Q for the past month. There were over 300 articles written and videos made on Q in February, 95% of them negative. The anon notes that since there were no major breaking stories focused on by Q this month, the articles were generic hitpieces and included the following subjects:
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg; journalists posit that Q says she is “already dead”
- “Dangers” of “conspiracy theories”
- The Russian troll angle and Twitter accounts supporting Q; this was amplified by the “report” retweet from HRC, shared by Q
- Q groups “may turn dangerous” if “expectations” are not met; violence seems to be a common theme in these articles. However, there is more talk of violence in the articles themselves than in any Q posts or anon posts.
- Q group is the logical step forward from Pizzagate; this is used to discredit
- Mar-A-Lago chef being a Q fan; MSM outlets doxxed a chef working for the family because she posted a Tweet about Q
You can see the trend line in the following graphic (click images to download):
As you can see from the image above, there ate a few very specific outlets who are particularly focused on debunking the Q anon phenomenon.
Outlets Focusing on Q
|Name of Outlet||Number of Articles|
|Right Wing Watch||38|
|The Daily Dot||32|
|The Daily Beast||16|
|New York Times||13|
Journalists Focusing on Q
|Name of Writer||Number of Articles published||Represented Outlet|
|Jared Holt||21||Right Wing Watch|
|Mike Rothschild||15||Self, Daily Dot, Medium|
|Kyle Mantyla||15||Ring Wing Watch|
|Will Sommers||13||The Daily Beast|
|David Covucci||7||The Daily Dot|
|Alex Kaplan||6||Media Matters|
|Kelly Weill||6||The Daily Beast|
|Ellen Ioanes||6||The Daily Dot|
|Ali Breland||5||The Hill, Mother Jones|
Other writers who have written about Q are Natalie Martinez, Daniel Moritz-Rabson, Luke Barnes, Paris Martineau, Sebastian Murdock, and Ismael Daro.
The anon has shared PDF files with the articles in question.